Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

so many things to be thankful for this year. Where do I begin....this is going to be a quick post so we'll do the list format!
1. for trusting in God
2. my husband, our marriage

3. my beautiful, loving, funny children

4. a supportive, loving family5. a roof over our heads
6. food on our table every night
7. amazing friends

8. grilled cheese sandwiches made with goat cheese
9. my job
10. Diana Gabaldon for coming out with the next book in the Highlander series, I was waiting very impatiently for the next book!
11. the fact that the "someday I will wear these jeans again" fit again!
12. crafting
13. Scott working hard so I only have to work part-time
14. my Dad having another year cancer free!
15. crafting, crafting, crafting and that Scott doesn't mind our bedroom also being my craft room (atleast he doesn't tell that he minds)
I hope everyone has a blessed, relaxing and safe Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to the holiday season and hope you are as well!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, I so agree with your list of things you are thankful for but Diana Gabaldon- wow, it was a long stretch between books! Worth waiting for! It's a good one!

Lindsay said...

It's always a long stretch between books! Pure torture. Maybe thats why my books are so tattered and pages are falling out. I reread them constantly. I don't know if I can wait another 3 years for another book.